Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5

Pretty good day. Got to get out of the house and go to the grocery store which was a mistake of gargantuan proportions. There were so many people and I had to wait for 15 minutes just to check out. But I now have a fridge and pantry full of options. Yay!

I'm super-excited about tonight's dinner. Buffalo burgers and sweet potato fries. I can hardly wait. I have been craving a burger for a week now. I hope it does not disappoint. I'm a little leary because I will be eating said burger on an Ezekiel bun. I've never had one and I'm a little scared. Here's hoping it does not taste like cardboard. I'll let you know.

Headaches are now gone and I have successfully weaned myself from caffeine. Oddly enough, as big of a sweet tooth as I have, I really have not missed sweets. Now chips are another story. I have dreams of opening a bag of tortilla chips and doing some major damage. Hoping that subsides as the days go on. Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine today! Off to enjoy (I hope) dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment